Akg D3800 Condensator microfoon
Ingeruild maar als nieuw!
Zo goed als niet in gezongen.
The AKG Model D 3800 is a rugged dynamic hypercardioid microphone intended for on-stage instrumental and vocal pickup. Its hypercardioid pattern is uniform with frequency, and response has been boosted at mid and high frequencies for crisp instrumental pickup and improved speech intelligibility. The microphone capsule is shock mounted with an easily removable wire mesh grille. The smooth triangular shape of the microphone is easier to hold than normal circular cross-section designs and is stable when the microphone is placed on a surface. The light- weight body is die cast zinc alloy and has a dark matte finish for minimum reflection and glare.
• Response tailored for instrumental and vocal on-stage performance
• Accurate hypercardioid pattern for added immunity to feedback
• High sensitivity (2.8 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy neodymium-iron-boron magnet
• Light-weight die cast metal body with dark matte finish
• Replaceable grille assembly
Dynamic pressure gradient
40 – 21 kHz
Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
Output connector: XLR-M
Sensitivity: 2.8 mV/Pa; -51 dB (re 1 V/Pa)
Sound pressure level for 1% (3%) THD:
147 dB SPL (156 dB SPL)
Temperature: -10°C to 65°C Maximum relative humidity at 20°C: 90%
Maximum diameter: 2.1 in. (53 mm) 7.4 in. length (187.5 mm)
9.7 oz. (275 g)
1.5 lbs. (675 g)