Blackstar HT-1R MkII sg Combo versterker
1 watt 1×8″ speaker buizen versterker met Reverb
The multi award-winning HT-1R is one of Blackstar’s best-selling valve amps of all time. Following over two years of intensive R&D the all new HT-1R MK II is set to raise the benchmark again – this is not just a facelift!
The HT-1R MkII is the perfect studio and practice amp, packed with great valve tone and new innovative features. It has been developed to sound full and toneful even at the lowest volume level.
The best clean tones
HT-1R MK II comes with two footswitchable Voices in the Clean Channel. One with an “American” character and the other with a Class A “British” sound – both are 100% Blackstar.
• Voice 1 “American” – A clean, bright and tight tone with a solid bass response for a reﬁned American tone.
• Voice 2 “British” – A highly responsive “chime” with looser bottom for the British tone that can be pushed into a mid-range overdrive when driven hard.
The best overdrives
The two footswitchable Overdrive Voices are characterised by a tone which is high in gain, but avoids any of the detached top-end “ﬁzz” often found in other designs.
• Voice 1 “Classic” – This is the Classic “British” Blackstar overdrive. Rich and natural it goes all the way to Super Crunch gain but cleans up beautifully.
• Voice 2 “High Gain” – Inspired by the critically acclaimed HT Venue MkII high gain sounds, this overdrive has additional aggression in the high end with a tight resonant low-end.
The best features
Joining Blackstar’s patented ISF tone control is a USB audio output for easy pro recording and a newly voiced studio quality reverb.
The best looks
Now even more reﬁned and boutique with top-loader panel and stage-friendly chickenhead knobs.
• 2-channel 1-Watts all-tube-amp
• Valve config: ECC83 (preamp) / ECC82 (power amp)
• Ultimate studio- and practice-amp with huge tone at any volume
• Extremely versatile due to 2 switchable voices per channel
• Clean channel with two switchable voices (American / British)
◦ American Clean: bright and warm tone with solid bass response
◦ British Clean: Looser bottom, can be pushed into midrange overdrive
• Overdrive channel with two switchable voices (Classic / High Gain)
◦ Classic: British overdrive, goes up to “Super Crunch”
◦ High Gain: Aggressive high-end with tight resonant low-end
• Patented ISF control
• Integrated USB audio out with 4-channels
• Newly voiced studio-quality reverb
• Emulated phones output
• 3.5mm stereo MP3 / Line In
• 1x 8“ speaker
• Top-loader panel with stage-friendly chickenhead-knobs
|Type||HT-1R MkII Sg|