Blackstar HT-5R MkII sg Combo versterker
5 watt 1×12″ speaker buizen versterker met Reverb
50W 1×12″ 2ch Vintage Combo w.Reverb & ISF
• 50-watt, 2-channel combo
• Patented ISF tone control
• 50W – 5W power reduction
• Line In for jamming along or listening to music
• Speaker emulated Line Out for ‘silent’ practice or recording
• ‘Plate’ and ‘Hall’ reverb options
The multi award-winning HT-5R is one of Blackstar’s best-selling valve amps of all time. Following over two years of intensive R&D the all new HT-5R MK II is set to raise the benchmark again – this is not just a facelift!
Killer tones and innovative features make the HT-5R MkII the ultimate studio and practice valve amp. Adding the features that guitarists have requested, plus stunning new boutique cosmetics, the new HT-5R MkII redeﬁnes the compact valve amp. Thanks to the unique 5W push-pull design utilising the 12BH7 valve, it delivers huge tone at any volume.
The best clean tones
HT-5R comes with two footswitchable Voices in the Clean Channel. One with an “American” character and the other with a Class A “British” sound – both are 100% Blackstar.
• Voice 1 “American” – A clean, bright and tight tone with a solid bass response for a reﬁned American tone.
• Voice 2 “British” – A highly responsive “chime” with looser bottom for the British tone that can be pushed into a mid-range overdrive when driven hard.
The best overdrives
The two footswitchable Overdrive Voices are characterised by a tone which is high in gain, but avoids any of the detached top-end “ﬁzz” often found in other designs.
• Voice 1 “Classic” – This is the Classic “British” Blackstar overdrive. Rich and natural it goes all the way to Super Crunch gain but cleans up beautifully.
• Voice 2 “High Gain” – Inspired by the critically acclaimed HT Venue MkII high gain sounds, this overdrive has additional aggression in the high end with a tight resonant low-end.
The best features
Joining Blackstar’s patented ISF tone control are USB and balanced XLR outputs for more recording ﬂexibility, plus a power reduction switch taking you down to 10% power and a newly voiced studio quality reverb.
The best looks
Now even more reﬁned and boutique with top-loader panel and stage-friendly chickenhead knobs.
|Type||HT-5R MkII Sg|